International recruitment for doctors (EU/EEA)
Are you motivated to pursue your medical profession in Scandinavia? Dreaming of life in a Nordic country? We can provide you and your family with the most dependable way to arrive at this ideal future and work as a doctor in Finland. The MEDI Connection recruitment service was created to offer a career path to licensed international doctors who have graduated in the EU/EEA. With professionalism and the highest integrity at our core, we will give you the freedom to find your feet in Finland. Through our service, you will get risk-free and highly experienced career guidance for the Finnish healthcare system!
WE OFFER ATTRACTIVE JOB PROSPECTS FOR FOREIGN DOCTORS
MEDI Connection has been working in cooperation with Finnish public and private-sector healthcare practitioners since 2012. Medical professionals, including dentists and students of various specializations, are working through us for our many clients in the healthcare industry across Finland. We are a responsible employer, and it is essential for us that the cooperation between both the doctor and the hospital is satisfactory.
We provide an international recruitment path for EU/EEA doctors to work in Finnish health facilities, meeting the demands of the industry, and improving outcomes for all.
Read more about how to become a doctor in Finland.
HOW OUR MEDICAL RECRUITMENT PROCESS WORKS
- Meet your dreams – we carefully review your application together, mapping out your future needs and interests so we can determine your perfect recruitment path.
- Discover your voice – our unique online medical language and healthcare system training begins, enabling you to break through the cultural barrier. This 12-month course will immerse you in Finnish language and customs so that you can take in the massive wave of knowledge and effortlessly integrate into the Finnish healthcare system and society.
- Get recognized – we assist in having your lingual and professional studies assessed. In Finland, all issues get resolved.
- New beginnings – help with bureaucracy, integration, accommodation, and acclimation to life in Finland.
- Stay focused – we keep in touch to provide ongoing support and guidance for your new medical career in Finland.
Here's what some of our licensed professionals had to say about their experience:
BENEFITS OF WORKING IN THE FINNISH HEALTHCARE SECTOR
The Finnish working environment is known for:
- Sensible working hours to offer a better work-life balance.
- Cutting-edge digital health solutions.
- Support for continual professional development.
- World-renowned educational system.
- Highly ranked in international indexes for safety and life satisfaction, among many other things.
Read more about them here.
RELIABLE PARTNER IN FINNISH HEALTHCARE
MEDI Connection has earned the Strongest in Finland certificate – the acknowledgment of significant influence in the Finnish economy now and in the future. This certificate is a sign of a company’s financial success, experienced background, and fiscal responsibility. To our customers and employees, it represents security in cooperation and trust. Awarding of this title is determined by the Suomen Asiakastieto Alfa-credit rating.Contact Us