The next course 1B begins on Tuesday 15.9.2020. Register now so you can continue to build your knowledge of Finnish healthcare and medical language skills!
- Recommended language skills before the course: CEF A1
- 19 weeks length
- Language skill level after course A2.1/YKI2-3
- Broad medical terminology
- Every week 1 hr 15 min online lessons
- Private tutoring session
- Chat with a Finn – Zoom session with native Finnish speakers
- 208 hours of course material
- Visiting lecturers
- Access to teaching materials valid for 1 year
- Medical Finnish course certificate
Interested? See also our free Demo to learn more about the courses.
Standard payment is due 14 days from the invoice date.
To request other payment options, including installments, please contact us through this form.
The price of our courses by default includes 24% VAT. The VAT is a tax on goods used in the EU/EEA. If you are a non-EU/EEA resident, you will not be charged VAT at checkout.
You can cancel your registration up to 7 business days after purchase. Otherwise, we are unable to offer a refund.
How the registration process works
- You make your order through our online store.
- After receiving the order, you will receive an automated response from us.
- The next business day, you will receive your invoice and instructions on how to sign into the learning platform. If you have chosen an installment plan with us, your invoice is created based on that.
- We will add you to your study group, and you will receive an email from our Claned learning platform. Follow the link and sign in with your personal email address, and you will get detailed information about your course and online lessons.
MEDI Connection reserves the right to develop the language courses to improve the delivery of the curriculum whilst maintaining the quality of the learning experience.