Course 2 will begin 25.2.2020 or when a class is full!
- Recommended language skills before the course: CEF A2.1
- 18 weeks length
- Language skill level after course B2/YKI3-4
- Professional medical terminology
- Guidance to the Finnish healthcare system
- Every week 1 hr 15 min online lessons
- Private tutoring session
- Chat with a Finn – Zoom session with native Finnish speakers
- 184 hours of course material
- Visiting lecturers
- Access to teaching materials valid for 1 year
- Medical Finnish course certificate
Interested? See also our free Demo to learn more about the courses.
Standard payment is due 14 days from the invoice date.
To request other payment options, please contact us through the contact form.
If you cancel your registration 2 weeks before the course begins, you will be refunded half of the registration fee. Otherwise, we are unable to offer a refund.
← Back to courses overview
MEDI Connection reserves the rights to develop the language courses to improve the delivery of the curriculum whilst maintaining the quality of the learning experience.