Medical Finnish basics is a course for those working in healthcare but have little to no experience with the Finnish language and is the starting point for learning the industry vocabulary and operating models. Below you will find all the information about the course. Register now to join the next class and start on your path to Medical Finnish fluency!
- Next course start date: 29.11.2022
- Required language skills before the course: none
- 13 weeks length
- Recommended minimum weekly study time: 8 hours
- Language skill level after course: CEFR A1/YKI1
- Simple medical terminology
- Every week 1 hr 15 min Zoom lessons on Tuesdays at 6:30 pm (Helsinki)
- Visiting lecturers
- Access to teaching materials valid for 1 year
- Medical Finnish course certificate
Our standard payment method is credit/debit card via Stripe.
Alternatively, you can pay through invoicing by bank transfer.
Payment is due 14 days from the invoice date and you are able to pay in monthly installments by informing us in the order notes at checkout.
Please note that there is a billing cost of 4,95€ per invoice.
The registration fee for our courses is 125€ and is non-refundable. The remainder of the course fee is refundable up to 7 days before the course is due to start, otherwise, we are unable to offer a refund.
How the registration process works
- You make your order through our online store.
- After receiving your order, we send an automated response.
- Soon after, we will email your invoice/s to you with instructions on how to sign into the learning platform. If you have chosen an installment plan with us, your invoices are created based on that.
- We will add you to your study group, and you will receive an email from our online learning platform. Follow the link and sign in with your personal email address, and you will get detailed information about your course and online lessons.
MEDI Connection reserves the right to develop the language courses to improve the delivery of the curriculum whilst maintaining the quality of the learning experience.