Register to join the next course 2 and finish lingually preparing yourself for work in Finnish healthcare! This course prepares students for the YKI test, helps develop proper communication with patients and provides additional information required for working in medical facilities in Finland.
- Next course start date: 29.08.2023
- Recommended language skills before the course: CEFR A2.1
- 18 weeks length
- Recommended minimum weekly study time: 12 hours
- Language skill level after course: B1.2-B2.2/YKI3-4
- Professional medical terminology
- Guidance to the Finnish healthcare system
- Every week 1 hr 15 min Zoom lessons on Tuesdays at 7 pm (Helsinki)
- Chat with a Finn – Zoom session with native Finnish speakers
- Visiting lecturers
- Access to teaching materials valid for 1 year
- Medical Finnish course certificate
Our standard payment method is credit/debit card via Stripe.
Alternatively, you can pay through invoicing by bank transfer.
Payment is due 14 days from the invoice date and you are able to pay in monthly installments by informing us in the order notes at checkout.
Please note that there is a billing cost of 4,95€ per invoice.
The registration fee for our courses is 125€ and is non-refundable. The remainder of the course fee is refundable up to 7 days before the course is due to start, otherwise, we are unable to offer a refund.
How the registration process works
- You make your order through our online store.
- After receiving your order, we send an automated response.
- Soon after, we will email your invoice/s to you with instructions on how to sign into the learning platform. If you have chosen an installment plan with us, your invoices are created based on that.
- We will add you to your study group, and you will receive an email from our online learning platform. Follow the link and sign in with your personal email address, and you will get detailed information about your course and online lessons.
MEDI Connection reserves the right to develop the language courses to improve the delivery of the curriculum whilst maintaining the quality of the learning experience.