Private tutoring sessions with one of our Finnish teachers enable you to book a specific time for personalized one-to-one tuition. Subjects are prearranged for when the video call takes place to make the best use of your time. We have teaching materials prepared to assist your learning, but we can also comfortably accommodate your preferred study resources.
Our tutors follow the national core curriculum of integration training for adult immigrants and are experienced in teaching Finnish as a second language.
How it works:
- Before your first lesson, you will have a free call with our teacher to create a study plan
- Each lesson lasts for 45 minutes
- We provide tuition for all ages and stages of language development
- We offer insights into Finnish culture to give a better overall understanding of Finnish mentality
- English is used as a support language where necessary
- We are flexible to fit your schedule
- Lessons are delivered via Zoom or Microsoft Teams meetings
- We teach formal and conversational Finnish; learning through speaking is essential!
For those within the EU/EEA interested in booking multiple lessons at a time, please contact us for the latest offers.
Standard payment is due 14 days from the invoice date by bank transfer.
If you would prefer, you are able to pay by PayPal or Stripe. Please include this information in the order notes at checkout.
The price of our courses by default includes 24% VAT. The VAT is a tax on goods used in the EU/EEA. If you are a non-EU/EEA resident, you will not be charged VAT at checkout.
How the registration process works
- You make your order through our online store.
- After receiving your order, we send an automated response.
- Soon after, we will email your invoice to you.
- When payment has been received, your teacher will contact you to begin assessing your current level and arrange a meeting to determine your study plan.