Private tutoring sessions with one of our Finnish teachers enables you to book a specific time for personalized one-to-one tuition. Subjects can be prearranged for when the video call takes place to offer the best use of your time. We have teaching materials prepared to assist your learning, but we can also comfortably accommodate your preferred study resources.
Our tutors follow the national core curriculum of integration training for adult immigrants and are experienced in teaching Finnish as a second language.
How it works:
- Sessions are purchased seperately and last for 45 minutes each
- We provide tuition for all ages and stages of language development
- We offer insights into Finnish culture to give a better overall understanding of Finnish mentality
- English is used as a support language where necessary
- We remain flexible to work with your timetable
- Education is delivered via Microsoft Teams meetings
- We teach formal and conversational Finnish; learning through speaking is essential!