cNeuro® platform provides tools for helping to interpret your data in neurology. cMRI is a tool for quantitative assessment of brain images providing insights to imaging data in neurological disorders.cDSI is a tool for clinical decision support in dementia with the combination of imaging, lab results, and clinical data. cNeuro uses cutting-edge technology to help physicians to interpret more precisely complex patient data.The software supports decision making and communication between radiologists and referring physicians.
The cloud-based AI software is possible to integrate seamlessly with hospital systems to assist in the accurate and consistent quantitative evaluation.
cNeuro® IS MADE FOR YOU IF
- You want to get your images interpreted more consistently and objectively.
- You want to exploit the data already acquired more
- You want to improve communication with your patients
and your colleagues.
- You want to always have an up to date version in hand through a cloud service.
- You are interested in neurodegenerative diseases.
What it does:
- Quantifies 133 regions from T1 images and white-matter hyperintensities from FLAIR images.
- Computes specific imaging biomarkers for neurodegenerative diseases.
- Compares to normative data.
- Enables interactive review.
- Generates a summary report for streamlined communication.
- Corrects quantitative information for age, gender and head size.
User: Radiologist (& Referring physician).
Reimbursement (US): CPT-code 76377, ”3D volume measurement” order required.
Product status: CE marked and FDA 510(k) cleared.
What it does:
Combines all patient data and compares to a large database of previously diagnosed patients:
- Predicts progression.
- Aids in the differential diagnosis.
- Gives a compact and intuitive overview of all data.
Data sources supported:
- Clinical and neuropsychological tests: MMSE, RAVLT/CERAD recall & delayed recall, TMT A&B, Animal fluency, NPI.
- MRI imaging biomarkers from cMRI: volume (US and EU versions) and computed MTA, GCA (global and local), Fazekas (EU version).
- Biomarkers: CSF biomarkers, APOE.
User: Referring physician (& radiologist).
Product status: CE marked and excluded from the definition of a medical device in the U.S., based on section 520(o)(1)(e) of the Food Drug and Cosmetic Act.
U.S Patent No. 7,840,510